Monday 9 February 2015

McLaren MP4/8 1993

1993 saw the end of the McLaren Honda partnership with Ford stepping in. The MP4/8 scored 84 points that season with the skill of Ayrton Senna scoring 73 of those and earning the runner up place in the Championship.  
This model has far more detail than the previous two I made, which was the reason I wanted to do it. The car is slightly smaller than the others I did which made the details on the engine even harder to do. Along with the detailed engine and removable engine cover there is a model of Senna himself, and a Tag Heuer timing monitor to sit on the front nose. 







2 comments:

  1. could you share the file, please? my email: militariaemgeral@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you share the file, please? my email: cadenarubiojgmail.com

    ReplyDelete